By accessing our website and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge have reading, understanding and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions below.
1. Rate Policy
Room rates, special offers (if any), policies regarding tax and service fee are subjected to changes from time to time and will be updated as needed.
2. Safe Payment
Our payment system has implemented measures to ensure confidentiality of personal data, transaction information and customer accounts by complying with PCI DSS standards of the International Card Organization.
Reservations can be done easily via email, telephone, or through our website. Please note that non-guaranteed reservations will be held 24 hours prior to arrival.
To guarantee your reservation, you can either (1), pay full fee online, (2), deposit the amount of one night via bank transfer or (3), pay later when you reach the hotel but guarantee with your valid credit card details issued by major credit card companies such as Visa or MasterCard. Once reserving successfully, you will receive a reservation confirmation via email, including the details of your reservation. Please bring this confirmation with you to our hotel on your arrival date.
4. Grand Gold Hotel Bank Account Information
• Bank Name: Public Bank
• Account Name : TRUONG HIEU SERVICES & TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
• Account Number: 0401000001879
• Branch Name: Da Nang.
Please notify us via phone or email as soon as possible of any changes to your reservation including, but not limited to change of dates, extension of stay, early or late check in/ check out, delay of arrival or cancellation.
5. Cancellation Policy
To cancel your reservations in full or in part, seven-day advance notice via phone or email is required. Please note that alterations of booking in terms of change of dates and number of room and failure to show up at the hotel are considered as cancellation.
In case you do not notify of your cancellation request by the due date, cancellation fee of one night will be applied. Failure to arrive at your hotel or no-show will incur guests 100% of total reservation
6. Refund Policy
Refund policy is applied only when you reserve your stay by paying full fee online.
For any late cancellation requests, applicable cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount refunded. Processing time to refund ranges from three to five business working days.
7. Check-in & Check-out Policy
Check-in time: after 2:00 pm
Check-out time: before 12:00 pm
Please show your passport or your identification document for verification upon check-in at the front desk.
Early check-in and extended check out may be possible but can not be guaranteed since it is subjected by room availability. Please be reminded that early check in or late check out within 6 hours from the regulated time will be subjected to 50% of the prevailing rate and more than 6 hours from the regulated time will be charged 100% of the prevailing rates.
8. Children & Extra Person Policy
Maximum number of persons allowed in each room is two adults and two children (below 6 years old)
• Below 6 years old: Free of charge
• From 6 to under 12 years old: surcharge rate of VND 250.000/person/night (including breakfast)
• Above 12 years old: surcharge rate of VND 450.000/person/night (including breakfast).
• Extra bed : surcharge rate of VND 600.000/bed/night ( including breakfast).
9. Applied periods for surcharge charge 400.000vnd/night of room rate as below :
• Christmas: Dec 24, 25 & 31, 2020 ( 3 nights)
• New Year: Jan 1, 2020 ( 1 night )
• Vietnamese New Year: Jan 24 to Jan 29, 2020 ( 6 nights )
• Hung Kings Commemorations: Apr 2, 2020 ( 1 night )
• Liberation Day/Reunification Day: Apr 29 & 30, 2020 ( 2 nights )
• International Workers’ Day: May 1, 2020 ( 1 night)
• National Day (Vietnam): Sept 2, 2019 ( 1 night )
• Danang International Fireworks Festival: Jun 1, Jun 8, Jun 15, Jun 22 & Jul 6, 2019 ( 5 nights ).
10. Force Majeure
The hotel cannot be held liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever, to the guests and/or traveling companions or group members, resulting from events beyond its control, including but not limited to strikes, lockouts or other labor disputes or disruptions, wars, blockades, insurrections, riots, earthquakes, weather conditions, floods, or acts or restraints imposed by government authorities.
In these cases, we may be obliged to cancel travel arrangements due to circumstances beyond its control. We shall inform guests without delay and shall offer guests the choice of alternative dates or a full refund of all money paid.
For future information please contact us at: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / +842363872999